- All of these articles are quite good. Except the one on Ten. The least convincing article is the one in favour of the most overblown and poorly used Doctor? Quel surprise.
- Quoth Cicero: As I go out to spend Euro for the first time in Estonia, I reflect that the country is making decisions to promote its own prosperity and maintain its identity, and that is more or less the opposite of what the ignoramus Daily Mail journalist- who did not even know Estonia was in the EU- thinks that the Euro actually does.
- I really like alphanumeric keyboards with T9 predictive text, especially if it learns quickly. But I'm fascinated by other ideas. That USians seem to be obsessed with putting crappy QWERTY keyboards on everything is befudding, given how good T9 is on even basic phones, it seems like a massively retrograde step. But this looks very interesting--browser based demo, works nicely, available for Windows, Android and iOS phones (but not Symbian, yet, unfortunately). Would take a bit to get used to, but I can see it'd be rather quick to use once you'd got there.
- Andrew Wakefield is a lying scumbag who deliberately falsified the supposed 'links' between autism and vaccination. Children are dying as a direct result of his fraud.
- The reason for courting Twitter users over users of other sites is that they tend to be more likely to share links, more likely to write their own articles somewhere and are much more likely to comment on articles elsewhere, all of which makes them important opinion formers. Scary, isn't it?
- Sheerman was on the list the No2AV campaign put up of their supporters. Their incompetence is becoming amusing. Regardless, he lives down the road from us, looks like I might have a good local ally. Have to contact his office when my brain's working.
British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.