- Delicious recommends the use of a WTF tag for this story. Seriously, using it outside in the winter is in breach of specifications? What planet are they on? Wouldn't get that with a Nokia.
- I had no idea that the music to H2G2 was by The Eagles. That makes two of their tracks I recognise instinctively. Wonder if there're any more?
- A reasonable contribution to the "what planet are the WBC on" discussion. Apparently they've decided not to picket the funeral of the girl killed in Tucson, but this analysis makes a lot more sense than the hypothesis that they actually believe the tripe they spout.
- I think this is one of the better responses to a moronic review I've seen.
- None of my current machinces nas an A drive, although the old Desktop upstairs does. That there are IT literate people that have no clue what they were is, well, scary. Mat Bowles is 36, and beginning to feel his age.
British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.