British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
- 1: Snack of the day: battered halloumi and quorn in a wrap
- 2: Science Fiction Double Feature redux
- 3: Humans: Relentless, tribal pursuit predators
- 4: Corruption scandals make good telly (and film)
- 5: Chilled citrus cheesecakes, individual serving & gluten free
- 6: Baked: Shredded Lime Cupcakes
- 7: NHS Reform, the bill "no one voted for"? No, not really.
- 8: A medical statement of the obvious
- 9: It was thirty years ago today...
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.