- An actual, real, bridge straight out of a Scalextric track. Really rather well done and cool
- I so wish this was actually real
- I had this book when I was a little kid, some of the changes are interesting, some weird and some a bit daft. But very cool to see them side by side.
- Clearing out som old folders, I found the link to this. It's still awesome to look at.
- Oh dear. The no2AV campaign is so bad that even John Rentoul can debunk and destroy their arguments with ease. Worse, I'm linking approvingly to him. If anyone wants me to do a similar (but probably better, it is Rentoul after all) job, let me know in the comments. If you're not convinced that the anti-campaign is clueless, again, LMK in the comments.
- It's a 2,000-year-old Greek computer. It's workings were a complete mystery until fairly recently, and it was a marvel of precision by even todays standards. An Apple software engineer has rebuilt it using Lego. This is more impressive than an impressive thing being impressive.
British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.