Collected links from around the web
- A strong step in the right direction, and abandoning the pointless, good good.
- Could be interesting, always liked the Ultimate line when I was buying comics, didn't know they'd killed Peter Parker. Jennie's more interested in the artist, when DC are trying to claw back their alienated female fans, Marvel are just appointed women creators as if it's normal. Good good.
- OK, OK, I'm being daft, but David's explanation of the whole thing is pretty cool.
- This should be interesting, the two great Liberal economists of the 30s being discussed heavily-both have influenced entire schools of economic thought.
- Bit of a puff piece, but has he actually made good progress solving a problem endemic in govt IT projects and spending?
- Yeah, that's good, they guy the Diocese of Plymouth put in charge of pretcing children from abusers in their congregations has a massive child porn collection. Not getting any better on the PR front is it?
- A lot of the fuss about the New College for the Hunaities has been, frankly, hyperbolic. Grayling does a good job here of defending his position and what he's trying to acheive, while attacking historic underfunding. I think I agree with him.
- HSBS claims to be "the world's local bank". Not sure that's really accurate if this is correct, overwhelmingly a British operation, same for Barclays. Worth noting neither got in trouble during the credit crunch either.
- I knew nothing about this, whatsoever. Impressive stuff.