- This are useful java bookmarklet-highlight some text, click the BM, get a pop up containing the text and the page URL, should work in any browser, nice way of emailing useful info or even just storing something.
- Ryan geeks out over YouTube embed code. More useful than it sounds: Iâ™ve yet to work out why Youtube [have] the video at 425Ã—355px, when the resolution is only 320px wide, creating a blocky video as it is badly upscaled. here is the âœeasyâ way to e
- Actualy rahter amusing: If but one of thy uncouth, base number Stirs with unrest; then every mother's son Of you, I will put in the earth by this My very own long sword; Harken to'it.
- Heh! Iain responds to the comments and feedback you lot left on the last post I made linking to him. See, comments are good ;-) Hadn't considered the domain spoofing thing, but at the same time it's supposed to be for blog commenting...
- I still can't summon the energy and rage to assemble all the links for the Dorries attack - fortunately DK's done the job for me. If you only read one post on the odious lying disingenous anti-science zealot, this is a pretty good summary.
- Horrifying story from Liz about the Auschwitz block 24 brothel and the hidden history of the aryanised jews forced into it
- DonaldS: imagine that if we were to hand the supply-chain for curtains, or orange squash, or embossed stationery, over to criminal gangs, trouble would follow. I'm no fan of state regulation - but I'm finding it difficult to think of a market more suited to regulation
- Ah.. innit sweet? Horribly dated, but taking itself far too seriously for ten years ago, let alone now.
- Jon shares a cool Livejournal coding trick: only works for logged in LJ users but rather cool
- Mad Nad says: 'I have rights and I am going to find out what they are and, make sure every other MP knows what they are too.' Most of them already do Nad, even I know you can't film in most of the Palace without permission. This incompetent is running the campaign?
- 10:12 is wondering what colour the sky is where Mad Nad is from. She sounds so rational on the Radio until you pay attention to the words :-( #
- 20:52 is delivering leaflets with a 4 year old. She's much better than me. #
ETA: Nadine Dorries, referred to as "Mad Nad" was on Woman's Hour discussing abortion law. She was being as economical with the truth as she normally is on such things.
Microblogging using LoudTwitter and Twitter. matgb_twitter is there if you're mad enough.