- Worth remembering these if you are, or are thinking of being, a dog owner. Definitely a few that I forget at times.
- Drags in part, but rather well done.
- Sold out, naturally...
- Does anyone have a definition of the word multiculturalism that all sides can support and agree on? It's one of those perpetual footballs that everyone uses to mean different things. Probably safer to stick with Liberalism, n'est ce pas?
- Underneath the silliness, Tim's got some good points here, sort of. Utterly monstrous, of course, but...
- We need more restrictions on alcohol, apparantly, it's out of control. Which is of course why consumption is falling, regularly, and has been for nearly a decade.
- Every time I try to get my head around where the Mississippi starts, finishes, etc, I get confused and my head hurts. I love rivers and maps, and this is a really cool way of representing it in a way that I can actually get. The drainage basin goes all the way to New York State? Yowsers, puts the sheer size of the Louisiana Purchase into perspective.
British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.