1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
Zero. That was easy wasn't it? Not got broadband, and have a perfectly good CD player thank you. Plus, the PC is so crap that playing music would likely stop it from working.
2. The last cd you bought was...
Actually, Franz Ferdinand's album. Before that it was the Bauhaus live album "Gotham".
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
By choice? Guns n Roses Civil War, one of the few of theirs left I still like, and it was stuck in my head.
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you.
1. The Pogues "Fiesta" (long term association)
2. Jane's Addiction "Been caught stealing" (let's here it for that first time...)
3. Nine Inch Nails "Wish" (first days of my best days...)
4. Lou Reed "Perfect Day"; blame Trainspotting, but it's an awesome song
5. Therapy? "Nowhere" (just because)
5. What new music are you really excited for in the coming year so far?
I'm not really, I'll likely get told if something good comes out but, meh, I'm an old git these days.
6. What 5 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
Meh, I dunno; some people less apathetic than me I guess.nadriel
because he might put some effort inmapp
because I seem to like a lot of the music he likes.shadow_exe
because ganging up is always funkaris_uk
because it might prompt her to post somethingsilentgreeneyes
because, well, I needed a fifth person and feel a little guilty for not being able to talk to her properly yesterday...