- Time's analysis of the Clinton campaign failures. Personally, I always thought Barack was a better candidate, but for her cheif strategist to not actually understand how delegates are won? Gah! You can't win if you don't know the rules
- Dubbya's coming to visit. D'you fancy being annoying? I most certainly do. Nice little button in my sidebar coming right up...
- Meant to link this yesterday, but as every other bugger has done it already I thought I might as well. Mark in 'state the obvious' shockâ”for a filthy Stopper trot he's quite switched on really.
- I think Chris is right here, but not 100% sure, opinions? 'Conventional economics - which is distinct from plundering capitalism - can be the ally of environmentalists, not its opponent.'
- 10 reasons why Obama won from the BBC's US correspondent, they look about right to me. Point 10 is especially good, although I've not seen that series yet
- A character based on a real person wins a TV election campaign, the real person borrows from the character and wins a real election campaign. Circularity headache time?
- A nice little summary of the history of Mozilla and Firefox, complete with nifty poster of the browser wars, found it in an old folder of links
British Liberal, house husband, school play leader and stepdad. Campaigner, atheistic feminist, amateur baker. Male.
Known to post items of interest on occasions. More likely to link to interesting stuff. Sometimes talks about stuff he's done. Occasionally posts recipes for good food. Planning to get married, at some point. Enjoying life in Yorkshire.
Likes comments. Especially likes links. Loves to know where people came from and what they were looking for. Mostly posts everything publicly. Sometimes doesn't. Hi.
Expand Cut Tags
Blogs & stuff I read
Stuff and nonsense
Here's the legal text:
Printed by Dreamwidth LLC, Maryland, USA. Published and promoted by Mat Bowles (Liberal Democrat) of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.