- This are useful java bookmarklet-highlight some text, click the BM, get a pop up containing the text and the page URL, should work in any browser, nice way of emailing useful info or even just storing something.
- Ryan geeks out over YouTube embed code. More useful than it sounds: Iâ™ve yet to work out why Youtube [have] the video at 425Ã—355px, when the resolution is only 320px wide, creating a blocky video as it is badly upscaled. here is the âœeasyâ way to e
- Actualy rahter amusing: If but one of thy uncouth, base number Stirs with unrest; then every mother's son Of you, I will put in the earth by this My very own long sword; Harken to'it.
- Heh! Iain responds to the comments and feedback you lot left on the last post I made linking to him. See, comments are good ;-) Hadn't considered the domain spoofing thing, but at the same time it's supposed to be for blog commenting...
- I still can't summon the energy and rage to assemble all the links for the Dorries attack - fortunately DK's done the job for me. If you only read one post on the odious lying disingenous anti-science zealot, this is a pretty good summary.
takhisis wants help dealing with a stupid phisher
What if The Globe had had a message board?
"FUCK YOU SHAKESPEARE! WHERE DO YOU GET OFF KILLING OFF ROMEO AND JULIET? Clearly, you have no conception of how drama is supposed to work, since you won't let your characters be happy!"On the subject of Will, how about some Shakespeare quote icons and bases for making more?